Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Our move

Yes, we finally made the move!! Even though we haven't sold the house we decided it was time to make the move to Utah so our family can be together. We are temporarily living with Grandma Johnson. Ashlynn is adjusting to a new school and we've already had our first snow of the year. My kids are totally unprepared for snowy weather, so my goal these next few weeks is to find snow clothing for my children so I don't get turned in for being a horrible mother.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Hope it is going ok. AHHH, I can't believe I didn't think of snow stuff I actually have things that would totally fit Brayden!! Sorry! If anyone is coming or going and you want it it is yours!

Jennifer said...

Glad to hear you made the move! Hope all is going well. I was just thinking about you the other day and wondering what had happened. I can't believe its already winter.