Monday, November 17, 2008
Holy Day, Happy Day
Yesterday was the first Sunday EVER that Brayden didn't need to be taken out of Sacrament meeting. Also, the girls didn't need to leave to go to the bathroom or get a drink. WHOAHOOO! They didn't even have snacks, books, or much to color. I thought I had died and gone to heaven. I was actually able to listen to all the talks and feel of the spirit. Maybe all of you should start saying your goodbyes because our family just might be translated any day now. Oh, wait......maybe we should start working on all the other million faults we have first, then you can say your goodbyes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Oh, My goodness! Your Lucky day. I actually had to take one of my kids home in the middle of sacrament to change clothes! Bother. But........(drum roll) Jaren actually stayed all day in the nursery for the first time! It must have been magical Sunday!
Post a Comment