Saturday, November 15, 2008

Update

I guess an update may be in order since we've had some changes in our lives this last month. We packed up and moved from Washington to Utah even though we haven't sold our house yet. We are currently living with John's grandma in American Fork. We are anxious to sale our home so we can start to look for our own place. We are enjoying our time with grandma despite the few incidents we have had. Brayden broke one of grandmas glass birds that came all the way from England. Taylor has showed her true colors a few times with various tantrums including scattering almost a whole bag of mini marshmallows all over the family room floor. Ashlynn continues to complain about her clothes not feeling right and that everything mom makes for dinner is yucky.
We traded John's car in for a 4x4 vehicle which I now drive and John gets the van for a while until we can sale it and buy John something cheap and small. We weren't able to get the vehicle we wanted, an Expedition, but we ended up with something we like that seats 7, a Trail Blazer. It's not as big as we were hoping but it fit within our budget which was ultimately the deciding factor. It drives so much nicer than our van. It's like a holiday for my bum and back! I like driving places just for that reason. Anyway, enough about my backside. I'm sure that doesn't leave a beautiful picture in any ones mind. So, I go on. Everyone seems to be adjusting just fine. We haven't gotten involved too much in the ward yet. We are a little reluctant since we don't know how long we will actually be here.
We are reducing the price of our house for the 4th time so hopefully this will be the last time. Anyone want a great deal on a house!?

No comments: