Wednesday, November 5, 2008
In Loving Memory
This last week my family lost our sweet "Shaner", my nephew, to a drunk driver. He was on duty as a Phoenix Police Officer responding to a call and was hit by a drunk driver and was killed. I spent the last week with my family attending the services. I have never been to a funeral so sweet and wonderful as were the services for Shane Figueroa. We love him dearly and will miss him. I am thankful for the Plan of Salvation and the chance to once again see his sweet dimpled face. He is a wonderful young man that I know is at rest with his Father in Heaven. He was a great missionary and example in life and I'm sure he is the same right now in the spirit world. He has left a void that cannot be replaced but we will move on knowing we will see him again. WE LOVE YOU SHANE!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I don't know if I told you on Sat that I am sorry for your loss! From what I have read in the papers and on blogs he sounds like a remarkable person.
i am so sory for your loss. hope you are doing good despite and enjoying Utah!
Post a Comment