There are some benefits to living in "Mormon" country, especially during the holidays. Through my husbands job we have access to most concerts that come on temple square, conference center, and conference itself. We went to The Bells on Temple square concert (which was interesting) and we will be going to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas concert the second week in Dec. We are taking our kids to go see the temple square Christmas lights tonight which is exciting. I remember the first time I saw the Christmas lights when I was little. I thought they were amazing. We also got to witness grandma making her famous fudge yesterday. It's a huge ordeal but she had a smile on her face the whole time. I wish I had a picture to show you. She's making more today, maybe I'll sneak a picture of her when she's not looking. She's an amazing woman and we have enjoyed being here with her.
I finally found our cord to transfer pictures from our camera to computer, (it was packed in a box in our storage), so I hopefully will be able to start posting pictures again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment