For the last 7 months or so since John has been in Utah, Brayden has developed this habit of coming into my room in the middle of the night to sleep in my bed. The way he sleeps reminds me of the movie 'Alvin and the Chipmunks' that came out a few years ago. If you remember the movie, Theodor (the little cuddly chipmunk), comes into Dave's room and asks if he can sleep with him in his bed. Dave replies "As long as you stay on your side of the bed". The next thing you see is Dave waking up in the morning to Theodor sleeping on top of his face.
My little guy starts out on his (John's) side of the bed all sweet and cute, but as the night progresses he starts to turn sideways. In the morning I usually wake up with his feet right on top of my face or his body draped over my stomach. Sometimes I'll wake up in the night and move him over but within an hour he is right back to the same position with his smelly feet invading my space. For those of you who know me well, know that I can't stand feet. Ever since I was a little girl and my older brothers whose names start with K and C and end with evin and urt, made me clean the toe jam between their toes all the time. Aren't brothers wonderful.



3 comments:
Although I am not the bests at commenting on blogs I had to tell you how much I love reading your blog. You make everything you do in life sound like such an adventure whereas I would be complaining and frustrated. I love the picture of Brayden. He looks so much older in it. We are going to miss having you guys so close even though we weren't together all that much. I will miss the relationship the kids have. Hopefully we will get to Utah more!
I'm laughing at how you mentioned your brothers names. That was funny! Poor Savanah, she'll have lots of Big Brother stories. I'll have her call you for support.
Stephanie,
This is MaryAnn Garner, now Wells! I found your blog while searching for your sister's. I am so sorry to hear about your nephew! Please let your family know that we are thinking of them and praying for their peace and comfort!
Your blog is too cute, and your kids are adorable!
Post a Comment