Monday, December 1, 2008

Blessings

Blessings come in all different shapes and sizes and some come without our knowledge. Amongst all the trials and hardships,
THE BLESSINGS STILL COME!
This time of year helps to remind me of the greatest blessing of all; which is the blessing of
JESUS CHRIST.
Having this knowledge taught to me by my wonderful parents from birth and gaining that knowledge for myself through study and prayer is the greatest treasure I have.
As I watch my children grow my heart aches for them to gain that knowledge as well!
HE LIVES AND LOVES US!
Because of that knowledge I am able to have hope and know that our lives are blessed and guarded in his tender hands.
Not having a husband for 7 months and now waiting for the opportunity to have our own home again has brought to the forefront a lot of understanding, trust, faith, love, and other emotions that are hard to explain. The only thing I can truly say is ,
I'M SO GRATEFUL AND BLESSED!

1 comment:

Prestwich Family said...

Thanks, Steph, that was a great post. It made me think a lot!