Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A Prude?

After reading some of my posts I realized that I'm such a prude. Well, I might be if I new what that meant. Do people even use that saying anymore. Maybe, I need to update my insults a little bit. How about something like "Steph you're such a retard", or is that still a little old fashioned. Let's try "You're such a nerd or maybe a dork". I could always result to " U R TOTLY LAME". I can't believe I just used the thing that is single handily destroying our children's ability to spell and write. Did I just say that? Man, I really am a prude! "OM__ my BBFs gonna totly rag". Anyway, I really am a dork, nerd, retard, prude or whatever term you think applicable. But....you gotta love me!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Thank goodness I'm not the only one! For years I've considered myself to be the only really ridiculously prudish person alive, and I still stick to old insults as well. I say, stick to what you know. Anytime I try to branch out it just comes out wrong.