Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Snow! Snow! Snow!
Yesterday we got a fair amount of snow. Which, yes I know, is totally unusual for Utah. Anyway, I got to go out and shovel some snow with Brayden. I had my big snow shovel and he had a small snow shovel. I do have to say that I thoroughly enjoyed it! Maybe I was born to live in a snowy place, who knew! The experience was fun even though I would shovel and Brayden would 'UN-shovel'. He thought he was helping, which I guess is the most important thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Stephanie-
I found your blog through Anne's. I've been wondering about you guys a lot lately. I'm glad things are going well for your family. I can't believe how big your kids have gotten. They are just so cute!!
Believe it or not. Shoveling and playing in the snow is one of my all time favorite things to do. I grew up on a street full of old people. So I had a lot of shoveling to do sometimes. Last night though I swept mine and the neigboors drive way. Thats the differece between Utah and Seattle. Our major snow storms can handle a broom, but not Utah's. Have fun.
I missed seeing your family at the Ward Christmas Party tonight. It was a little weird without ya.
Post a Comment