Here are some pictures of the kids I've taken in the last few months. Now is as good a time as any to update the pictures!

Ashlynn was an indian for Thanksgiving program at school.

Taylor and Brayden enjoying the tractor at the pumpkin patch.

Brayden relaxing at the pumpkin patch.

Halloween this year. Ashlynn - Cheerleader, Taylor - Aurora, Brayden - Woody (He says buudy).

Taylor is such a "poser"!
Ashlynn just can't get the smile right.

Brayden is getting so big!

My three crazy kids.
5 comments:
Steph.....the kids look so good. I love those pictures of them all done up. And Brayden is all grown up. When did that happen? Miss you!
Adorable! It looks like Taylor is catching up to Ashlyn height-wise. Or is that just the angle of the pictures!
Your Children are so beautiful! I am glad we finally got to meet them :) and you too of course.
Love the pics! I need to send you the ones I took when we got to see the kids. I have a great one of Taylor!
LOVE these pictures! I didn't even know you had a blog - just saw the link on Tabatha's. Hope you are all doing awesome.
Post a Comment