Tuesday, October 7, 2008
The things kids say
My husband asked me to include in my blog some cute things that my kids say since "Everyone else is doing it". Brayden is the one that says the cutest things since he is still learning how to talk and express himself. This morning I asked him if he wanted to go to the store with me and his reply was, "Otay, I drive, my turn, take turns." We have really been working with him lately on the sharing, taking turns concept and I guess he feels that mommy hasn't been fair and taking turns with the driving. Also, his favorite book right now is 'Green Eggs and Ham' and every time he goes down for a nap or bedtime at night he wants to read that book. Last night Ashlynn wanted to read the book to him, which gratefully that gives me a break because truthfully if I never read that book again I would be completely happy. Anyway, I guess half way through the book Brayden was getting upset because Ashlynn doesn't read it the way mom does so she gave up. The next thing I hear is Brayden screaming at the top of his lungs, "HAM, HAM, HAAAAAAAAAM, I WANT HAAAAAAMMM!" It took me a second to realize he was referring to his book. Oh, the joys of a mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Cute! I am glad you are recording these precious moments.
Post a Comment