Last night I had a dream that should have been the dream of all dreams but unfortunately, as always, something happens to mess it all up and I just wake up disappointed. Let me tell you about my dream.
In my dream I was running through the street, I'm not exactly sure why, and I realized I was being chased by a couple of foxes. Why the foxes and not some scarier animal, don't ask me? Anyway, after a few minutes I realize - Hey, I can fly, so I take off from the ground. Things are looking good and I'm mocking those stupid foxes on the ground and then I reach about 100 feet in the air and I stop rising. What kind of super power is that!? If I'm going to have the power to fly then I expect to be able to fly high above the city and mountains and fly like Superman. I don't expect to have to dodge houses and building while I'm flying. I might as well be in a car, I might be able to move faster and I can lock the doors and be safe from those animals. I mean what would happen if I decide to take off from the top of a tall building. Am I going to free fall while screaming like a girl (since I am one then it is o.k), and then just stop when I get to about 100 feet off the ground? What kind of superhero is that?!! Anyway, my frustration starts mounting when I realize that those crazy foxes are jumping and it becomes apparent that they are some kind of super fox because they are jumping up as high as I'm flying. GREAT!! Not only am I some reject of a superhero but I'm being chased by bouncy fox one an bouncy fox two. I'm sure the dream could have been so much better but since it wasn't that was about the time I woke up. When I woke up, to make matters worse, I was freezing and had the chills. This is still August people, I'm not suppose to wake up shaking from the cold. When I get the chills it feels like I'm getting acupuncture all over my body and the pain and shakes last a while. Usually I just cuddle up closer to my hubby but since he is not here, a ton of blankets and pillows had to suffice for me last night.
What started out to be such a promising sleep turned into one of those frustrating, running but not going anywhere type of dreams. Man, I can't even be an amazing superhero in my dreams.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I LOVE reading your blog. You tell a great story. You should be a professional writer. So funny and :) I hate it when I have odd dreams and even worse is when I can't get them out of my head!
That is hilarious!! Totally entertaining.
Tag your it...
go to my blog for the rules.
Post a Comment