Friday, August 22, 2008
School a-commin'
So... school starts in a little over a week and it amazes me how much stuff the school asks you to bring. On top of that, one would think that the stores would be a little more prepared for all the back to school shoppers, but noooo! I mean, it isn't rocket science to figure out that kids are going to need pencils, erasers, markers, etc...(when I say etc.. I really mean ETC.... because the list of stuff is LONG!!) Trying to fight your way through school supply isles is like trying to find your way through a pool on peanut butter. Everyone is looking for the same stuff and not finding it so everyone just stands around wondering where everything went. All the the while the kids, including mine, are begging and asking for everything they can get their hands on. So, off to another store to try and find the rest of the items on this LONG list. Maybe, next year I should start buying school stuff in June. It's funny because when I was in school all these items were optional and not required. Go figure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment