We had a little drama on our first day of school but no worries, all is well. Ashlynn cut a big lock of her hair off over the weekend so we had to go with the "comb over" hair style for the day. She was so stressed that people would not be looking at her but at her bald spot even though I assured her that with the comb over you can't really tell. Also, she had her usual problems with her pants. She always feels that her pants are falling off even though they are pulled up to her armpits, and she feels that the pants are to long if you can't see her socks. Needless to say I had to do some major shmoosing to get her to feel o.k in the pants. She would have done well in the 50's and 60's when it was cool to wear floods (high-waters for those of you who don't know what floods are). Anyway, here are the pictures. Don't you love Brayden's boots? He thinks they are the coolest thing and wants to wear them all the time even though he looks like he is ready to go out and slop some pigs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
They look so cute!! Corbin does the same thing with his pants! (doesn't bode well for my side I guess huh?!) He is constantly pulling them up and I am pulling them back down, you can image the spectacle we are at church when he has his shirt tucked in and you can see how high they are!
Tell her we think she looks great!! We hope it all went well for her.
This morning I walked Jaeger to the back of school to line up, and Ashlynn was there, of course, I was saying goodbye to Jaeg, and then turned and told Ashlynn "Have a good Day, Have fun!" She looked at me like..."My mom already gave me the drill1" but she smiled at me anyway. I'm so glad they are in the same class. Ashlynn and Jaeger are good friends, but you'd never know it from how they act at school! I think thats funny.
I can't believe you guys are already wearing pants and long sleeves there!
Post a Comment