Monday, August 4, 2008
They really are Sweethearts
After reading some of my posts I realized most of you only hear about "crazy kids" and don't get to hear about the good things. My kids are really sweethearts most of the time. Even though they all have completely different personalities they all have one thing in common. They love each other and are not ashamed to show it. They always share hugs and sweet kisses on the forehead and cheeks. Ashlynn always draws pictures and leaves cute little notes for everyone. She absolutely adores her little brother and wants to carry him around all the time even though he is almost as big as she is. Taylor has the sweetest smile and can brighten up any room. When she is in the mood she can organize anything to make it look amazing which is a big help to mom. Brayden is the most loving of all my children. He loves to sleep with his face right up against my cheek and his arms around my neck. He likes to snuggle and share tons of hugs and kisses. I'll be sad when he gets too big to hold and carry. Most of the time they really do brighten my day and keep me laughing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Somehow I stumbled upon your blog and I am not even sure how!? Your family is adorable. Your blog made me laugh a few times out loud. We have 4 crazy kids, so I totally understand! Hope your doing well!
We still have the same old phone number if you are ever in town and want to get in touch with us!
Post a Comment