Thursday, December 24, 2009

It's a Boy!

We recently found out that our new addition is going to be a boy. John was completely convinced it was a girl so he didn't even entertain the thought of picking out boy names. I think he was in shock when we were told. Two of each is great and we are very excited. Boy names, on the other hand, are a lot harder to pick out in my opinion. John has his ideas and I have mine and somehow we need to come together. Anyhow, we are excited and are looking forward to another little boy in the family.

3 comments:

Jen said...

CONGRATS! We are so excited for you guys! John sounded a little shocked when I talked to him. I hear ya on the names, lol. I told him you could always wait and take your names to the hospital to see what he looks like. We did that with Gavin, although I thought he looked like names that Jeff had previously liked and vice versa for Jeff so it didn't really help us, lol or you could take him home and try some names out on him like we did! 2 and 2 is perfect, although now I feel like I need 2 girls to keep up with my brothers. Have a great Christmas!

Chanin said...

Congratulations. We think that two and two is a great combination too!! Good luck with the last leg of pregnancy.

Bonnie Bell Anderson said...

yay! Congratulations! My first four were 2 and 2 too. fun times. Then when I was pregnant with #5 people said "Why? You've already got 2 and 2 - that's perfect".