Monday, August 31, 2009

Lagoon

We went to Lagoon with some friends last Saturday and had a blast. The kids loved most of the rides. Ashlynn and Taylor wanted to go on the white old rickety roller coaster. John sat next to Taylor and I sat with Ashlynn. Taylor was so scared I thought she would pee her pants and Ashlynn thought she was going to die. Needless to say, that was one ride we didn't go on more than once. We all loved the Rattlesnake rapids, which is like white water rafting. At the end of the river the raft goes under a waterfall. Only one side of the raft gets most of the water and that happened to be the side that me and Taylor were on. I was soaking wet for the rest of our day. The sun was not shining so I wasn't able to dry out. Anyway, we all had a great time. Here are some pictures.


The kids wanted to wear hats to keep the sun out of their eyes. But there was no sun.





Brayden on the kiddie boats.

Ashlynn and Brayden. (sorry the pictures are fuzzy, we have a horrible camera.)


Taylor with her friend, ready to take off.

Taking off, Brayden and Ashlynn

One of the kids favorites, bumper cars.

No comments: