Monday, October 5, 2009

Updates

It's been awhile since my last post and yes we are still alive and well. We've had a lot going on and updating my blog has been at the bottom of my list of things to do. I've been sick the last couple of months due to a new addition that will be joining our family in the spring. I've felt worse this time than I ever remember with my other kids, or maybe I just blocked that part out. For a lot of women pregnancy is a wonderful experience, but for me it's not that much fun. I think my kids suffer the most because they have to deal with me all day long. With that said, we are very excited and the kids are already counting down the days. Ashlynn is even asking me how the "whole thing will go". She wants to know who will be watching them, if I will have to go to the hospital while she is at school, etc. I need to constantly remind her that we still have a long time before the baby is born.

Also, we had family here for the last week or so. My parents came up on Sept. 26th and spent the week with us. My sisters family and one of my brothers families also came up over the weekend for conference. We had tickets for both sessions of conference on Saturday. It was a wonderful experience. We all had a wonderful time and we can't wait until we can have family visit again. The weather has turned cold and the leaves are starting to change so it's been fun the last few weeks. My family loved the weather coming from Arizona where it is still in the 90's plus. Anyway, everyone is doing well and we hope mom starts feeling better soon because when mom is miserable, everyone is miserable.

8 comments:

Bonnie Bell Anderson said...

Congratulations! How exciting! Hope you get to feeling better soon though.

Anne said...

Wow! Congratations! How exciting. I bet the kids are thrilled. I'm sorry to hear your not feeling well.

Amy said...

Congratulations! We are expecting another one, also. In April number 5 will join us. And I hate pregnancy, too. When are you due? How fun to go to conference.

paige said...

Yay! Congratulations! I wish we could have went up to Utah with you guys. I didn't even know everybody was going up there.

Jamie said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

Tabatha said...

congratulations!!!

Prestwich Family said...

Congrats! And we miss you tons too. It was really sad for me when you guys moved. You were the closest cousins my kids were close to and when you left it broke my heart. I know we didn't see each other tons, but know you were there was still a comfort! I hope you are feeling well and not too sick!

Jen said...

Congrats! We are so excited for you guys!! Hope you are feeling better, it is no fun to feel yucky and be sick all the time!