Five days after moving in we had family staying at our house for John's brother's wedding. We all had a great time, and it was a great wedding. We had a lot of late nights and early mornings, but it was a lot of fun. We also had a Prestwich family reunion last Saturday in Pleasant Grove. That was also a lot of fun even though it was only 65 degrees that day.
The day everyone left was also the first day of school for my girls. Ashlynn was a little nervous and shed a few tears when I left her in her classroom, which is always hard for a mom. Taylor started kindergarten and had no problem going. She just went right in and didn't even look back to say goodbye, which is also hard for a mom. I at least wanted to give her a hug and kiss to say goodbye but she didn't want to have anything to do with that. Two completely different personalities. Brayden and I don't know what to do with ourselves now that it's just us. Anyway, it's been a great few weeks and we are so grateful that our many prayers have been answered. We are truly blessed! Here are a few pictures to recap what has been happening the last few weeks.

Our family at the wedding reception.

All the grand kids at the wedding reception. Don't they all look so cute.
The family, minus the newlyweds, at the Prestwich family reunion.

Taylor at the park by our house. We had a little down time between family activities.
Taylor on her first day of Kindergarten.
Ashlynn's first day of second grade.



4 comments:
Thanks again for letting us invade your house. I LOVE it! And I am glad you guys finally got the other one sold and into this one just in time. Glad the girls had a good first day. When we flew home the whole last 10 minutes of the flight Gavin just cried and cried because he wanted to go back to Ashlynn's new house and every time I took off his seat belt he would put it back on refusing to get off thinking that plane was going back to Utah. Sooo we will have to get up there again and probably stay with you guys if you can stand us again!
hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!
What not honorable mention that the Redfords stopped by? hehehehe
The house was WONderful. I'm am happy for you guys.
The girls looked beautiful for the wedding and from what I can see of your home...it's beautiful too! Looks like we'll need to come up for a visit. :)
Post a Comment