Saturday, January 31, 2009

Brayden's Birthday

Brayden turned the big THREE yesterday. We had a small family party with Brayden's favorite dinner - pizza and root beer. I thought I would share some pics from the night.

Brayden has this new fascination with trains.

He wanted a pie instead of cake. He saw this chocolate banana cream pie at Costco and said "I want dat (that) it yooks (looks) yummy!"
The three waiting for mom to put down the camera and cut the pie!

Brayden is a wonderful little boy who has brought a lot of joy into our lives. He always makes me laugh and has a lot of hugs and kisses to share. He's very active and a little bit of a handful sometimes but as grandma says "you can't help but love him".

Happy Birthday Brayden!

2 comments:

paige said...

Happy Birthday Brayden!

-Paige and Jade

christy said...

Looks like Brayden had a nice birthday! How was yours? Happy Birthday to the both of you!!