Monday, January 5, 2009

Vacation

We just got back from our vacation to Arizona last night. We all had a great time. While at Grandma and Grandpa Prestwich's house the kids played Wii non-stop and enjoyed every minute of it. Ashlynn got really good at the bowling game and one of the Mario Bros games. Taylor like the boxing. Brayden just held onto the control and thought he was playing but really wasn't. John and I would play when the kids would allow us some time. Even though there were some sick people around the house everyone enjoyed themselves.
After about 6 days with the Prestwich's we went up to Chino Valley to spend time with the Skousen's. The kids had a lot of fun with all their many Skousen cousins, a couple of horses, dogs, chickens, cows, the swing set, a quad pulling a trailer, and a trampoline. Ashlynn played mom all week to her 5 month old cousin Faith. Every time I turned around she was holding her and bouncing her. Taylor had fun playing with makeup and other girlie things with Grace. Brayden found a new buddy in his cousin Ethan. All in all, we had a wonderful time. I will post some pictures soon. Families are such a great blessing and I have been blessed with two wonderful extended families, and of course our own little family.

No comments: