Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Noodle Nose........and pictures

Have you ever had the experience of spewing milk out your nose? Maybe you have seen someone who can swallow a noodle and then make part of it come out their nose and then have them pull one end out the mouth and the other out the nose like their flossing their uvula. Well this child of mine:
She did something that reminded me of that. Last night we had a dinner that had spaghetti noodles in it. Well, this morning while I was combing Ashlynn's hair for school Taylor yells out for us to come and look at something. We go into the kitchen and a noodle about 5 inches long was sitting on the floor. She said she just sneezed and it came out her nose. How crazy is that. She ate the spaghetti last night! She thought is was the coolest thing and Ashlynn was gaging. Anyway, I thought it was funny.
Here are a few pictures I've taken the last month or so.
Or first snow. We had a lot more snow after these pictures were taken.

We had a house full of sick kids and one sick dad (not pictured). Notice the puke bowls.

Christmas morning. Our rush before we headed out the door for Arizona. (Ashlynn had a fit that she and Taylor had matching pj's. Next year I'll know.)


2 comments:

Jamie said...

That is the carziest thing . I would have beem gagging too:)

Prestwich Family said...

I'm gagging just reading about it!