We are set to close on our home in Renton on July 1st and we have already found our home here in Utah. We plan on closing on our new home the end of July. We are so excited to finally have our home here and really feel like we can be settled and adapt to our Utah life. Here is a picture of the new home. Sorry no inside pictures yet.
We are trying to decide between a black or white fridge. Any ideas or opinions on that one? The dishwasher is black but the stove is black and white. We've never had a black fridge before so we don't know if it will make the kitchen really dark. Anyway, if you have any opinions either way feel free to comment. Now that we will have our own place we expect to have visitors from time to time. Our door is always open! Wow, it feels so good to say that again! But this time we will have a lot more room. Yipeee!



9 comments:
I am so excited for you guys!! Go black with the fridge, I was nervous about it too, especially with us doing the dark counters but it makes the cabinets look so much nicer, and hides all the grimy fingerprints! Can't wait to see it when we are up there in a month! See you guys in a couple of weeks!
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Black Fridge for all thr reasons Jen said:)
hurray!!!
We have a black fridge. I love black appliances. The only thing is that the surface of the fridge is not the bumpy ridgy kind. It's smooth and shows fingerprints. We have to clean it often. (Which may be a good thing anyway!)
Congratulations on finally selling your house!!!
way cool, i am so happy for you, there have been alot of people at your Renton house everytime i pass by, very nice new house, :)
Congrats on selling and finding a new house. I've been thinking of you guys for a while, hoping it would happen. We have a black fridge and appliances and it is nice. Our counter tops are black too with light cabinets. The black fridge doesn't show dirt, but the counter tops show every spot.
Definitely black! We have the bumpy black one that doesn't show anything. And get a water dispenser on it and get rid of your brita water pitcher!! I am so, so, sooooo excited for you guys. You deserve it and I can't wait to see it when we get there!
Black or white? It depends on what color your refrigerator magnets are...
Congratulations on the sale. I just noticed that the sign was gone, and I was hoping it was due to a sale and not to market apathy.
- Robert Tegeder
Post a Comment