Things still look good for the sale of our home. The appraiser is giving a little bit of a stink because the buyers waved their right to a home inspection. I guess with FHA loans certain things need to be inspected in order to issue the loan. At any rate, we are progressing and hope things will close as planned before we head to Arizona for our much anticipated vacation on July 9th. My kids have been talking about this trip for months now and it can't get here soon enough. One would think it was Christmas or something.
The home hunt here is also progressing. It's kinda funny to see just how many homes here in Utah are tri-level houses. I'd say about 90% of the homes we have seen are tri-levels. Which significantly ups the chances that we will eventually end up with a tri-level. It is not my favorite style home but at this point any home would be a blessing. Our kids are just excited to have their own bathroom and some stairs. Our list of wants is a little bit longer than that but I think no matter what we end up with, the kids will be thrilled.



2 comments:
I am soooo excited for you guys!! I hope things just keep falling into place and you can be in your own place soon! I am sure you are more than ready for it! I know I would be!!
Hey Steph......Just tell your realtor (or John) that you WANT a tri-level. That will guarantee that you DON't get it. Get it? That is always how it seems to be. I always say.....I'm not living in another house that has the cupboards blocked by the dishwasher. And guess what, we always end up having to shut the dishwasher with all the clean dishes on the counter and then putting them in the cupboards once the dishwasher is shut. ANNOYING!
Anyway, I hope all is smooth sailing from here. You are in my thoughts!
Post a Comment