Thursday, June 11, 2009

Offer - At last

We finally received an OFFER on our house. We are keeping our fingers crossed that this one will happen since we have had a couple of prospects fall through. I try and tell myself to calm down and not think to much about it until we see the final papers signed in our hands. Well, that is what I keep telling myself but I'm like Mexican jumping beans inside. This is what my beans are shouting, "Finally, after 14 months of waiting, hoping, crying, praying, fasting, and even more waiting, hoping, crying, praying, and fasting, I can finally see and end to all this." Now starts the fun part - finding a home for us here. Home buying is a little stressful considering all the loan restrictions there are now but I'm totally ready to move forward with it (as soon as we know that our home sale goes through). So, the bottom line is this: Keep praying that things move forward but on the inside start the fiesta and break out the apple cider bubbly. We can also do the hokie pokie (sp?) and turn ourselves around because we are finally able to buy our own house here in Utah!!!! (That last bit was for my kids since they think the hokie pokie is hilarious!)

2 comments:

Jen said...

We are so excited for you guys!! We will keep praying for you, and hope you find something soon!!!

Tabatha said...

i will definlty keep you in my prayers. also if you have any lending questions i am in the business so i will give you the honest answers :) keep us posted