Tuesday, July 7, 2009

'To Be (a big boy), Or Not To Be (a big boy)'

Brayden is such a funny kid. He uses the 'Big Boy' thing to his advantage, when it suits him, and other times he plays the "I'm still a little baby boy" card. There are some things he definitely wants to do by himself and wants to prove that he really is a big boy. This is one of those things he does and is very good at:


PLAYSTATION! He even fell asleep one night playing it.

Then, in some areas, he refuses to grow up. He gives me this puppy dog face and says "But mom, I still a little baby". He absolutely refuses to go 'number two' on the toilet and, for that matter, refuses to go 'number one' on the toilet most of the time as well. He still fights us on giving up his "Sickie Tup" as he calls it. I guess I do hold most of the blame because this last year with how crazy our lives have been, it was easier to give in and let him wear his pull-ups and drink from a 'Sickie Tup'. Now, I am reaping my reward. Maybe the 'Sickie Tup' fairy will need to come one night while he is sleeping and take them way. Maybe, she can be like the tooth fairy and leave some money behind.

Big Boy or Not Big Boy, I still love by him!. He is the sweetest little guy. He loves to show affection and has no scruples about it. If you ever need a hug and a kiss, Brayden is the one that would give it to you with no questions asked.

No comments: