The last two weeks have been real interesting. This is what my roller coaster has been like: gynecologist visit, enlarged uterus, need ultrasound, blood test, positive pregnancy test, possible miscarriage, possible ectopic pregnancy, blood test, gyno visit, maybe normal pregnancy, blood test, possible ectopic again, blood test, ultrasound (nothing found, everything normal), doctor telling me "I just can't figure you out" to which I almost responded "I'm sure my husband feels the same way", blood test, gyno visit, need surgery, no surgery, proses of elimination leads us to administration of methotrexate by way of shot in my hip, daffy duck band aid applied, sooooo sick from shot, blood test, another blood test for Monday to see if ectopic pregnancy completely terminated. If the shot doesn't work I still will need surgery next week. That was everything in a nut shell. Needless to say, my cycle is total messed up, and I've been so sick for awhile. If you take your worst morning sickness (for those of you who have been pregnant before) and times that by about 20 and that was how sick that shot made me. On top of that I had a horrible cold with a nasty chesty cough and I feel like I've taken a beating from a bulldozer. The positives from all of this are: grandma has been amazing, John got an extra day off from work this week which really helped me out, I've learned that I have beautiful ovaries, and maybe I can see a light at the end of the roller coaster tunnel, and I'm thankful I have 3 healthy beautiful children. I've always loved roller coasters but not of this variety. I think I would like to stick with the kiddie rides for awhile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I am so sorry!! I hope you feel better soon. That is so emotionally taxing as well as physically.
Hadn't heard that you would be having surgery:( So sorry..hang in there... we'll be praying for you!
Bev told us on the trip what had happen. I hope you are okay and everything returns to normal soon. We are thinking of you and miss you all!
I hope you are feeling better!! You guys are in our prayers.
Post a Comment