I recently read an article in the newspaper about some things that men hate about women (mainly their clothing/appearance). One of the things mentioned was that most guys hate those shin high or knee high boots that women wear with skirts or dresses. Who knew?! I, personally, don't have those kind of boots because my budget doesn't allow me to buy things like that for myself but I know that a lot of women do have them. Any hoo, I had a lot of thoughts about some of the pet peeves I have about guys and I thought it was only fair to share some of those in light of the article that I read. So here it goes. If any of you would like to share I would love to hear your peeves! P.S. - None of this things stem from my husband. So don't start wondering!
1) I don't understand it when guys spend hours or even minutes doing their hair and it turns out looking worse than when they started. HELLOOOO, wash your hair! Putting a hat on and only straighting the bottom doesn't hide the fact that your hair looks greasy and disgusting. To reiterate my point: yesterday on our way home from church we stopped at a light right next to this car that had a few guys probably in their late teens or early 20's. The guy in the passenger seat had a beanie on and his hair was sticking out the bottom about 4 inches. He spent the whole time trying to make sure the hair he had showing was straight and it was positioned just right. But obviously he ignored the fact that his hair looked like he hadn't washed it in 3 weeks and it was so stiff it wasn't going to move no matter what he did to it. He proceeded to take his hat off and I about gagged! Needless to say, I was glad the light turned green at that point.
2) This one I think is obvious. PULL UP YOUR PAINTS! No one wants to see what color your boxers are! It's offensive and shows that you have very little self respect. I always see guys out on the street having to hold up their pants when they walk in order for them not to fall completely down around the ankles. Like that is going to be any worse then where they are already.
3) If you have more clothes and shoes then your wife, mom, sister, or girlfriend...........Hey, I'm just sayin. (But in my case it wouldn't be hard because everyone probably has more clothes and shoes that I do!)
4) It doesn't make you less of a man to be seen driving the mini-van. (That's not the case with my man. He does drive the mini-van every day to work and I get to drive the Trail-blazer. What a guy!)
Well, I've rambled enough even though I could list a few more, but I'll leave it at that for now.
I know you have some things you're dying to share. So Just Do It!



2 comments:
Spitting on the sidewalk. (Or right next to your car) It makes me gag when I see it. Where's a spitoon these days? :)
Sooo funny! Love it!
Post a Comment