Friday, February 27, 2009
Orange Julius
My husband makes a delicious Orange Julius and my kids have been begging him for the last few days to make them one. Last night he finally gave in and made them the OJ's. My kids were so excited they probably thought they had died and gone to heaven. I was not home at the time because I was at a stake Relief Society meeting where we got to hear an amazing talk from Bruce R. McConkie's daughter. I learned more in that hour and 15 minutes then I've learned in a long time, but that is a story for another day. Anyway, back to the OJ's. When my kids get excited about something, especially Taylor, they literally shake with happiness. I wish I had a video camera to show you because it's hard to believe unless you actually see it. The first time Ashlynn tried her dad's OJ's she had this paper where she listed all the wonderful things about it and at the bottom she wrote this big YES! I think that means she likes it! It's fun to see my kids get so excited about things even something so simple as an Orange Julius.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Yum..You'll have to bring your secret recipe with you when you come this summer! Thanks for the books...music...THOUGHTFULNESS!! I've already read the Time Starved Family, it was really good. Definately worth reading! Thanks again!!!
Post a Comment