Saturday, September 13, 2008

We are finally moving on!

Yes, it is official! We have finally sold our house and are moving on. We really don't have a place of our own to move to just yet, but at least we will all be together. We will be moving in with John's grandmother until we can find our new home. I think it will be the hardest for Ashlynn since she will have to move school's twice.
We only have about a week and a half to get things packed up and move, talk about "STRESSY". We would like to thank all those who have been so supportive and helpful throughout this whole experience. THANKS!!!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

So Chanin told me you have a blog when I was talking to her about living in a "museum", getting my house ready to sell. She said I should read about your experiences in a museum. Congrats about selling your house!!!!!I know that has been a major stress for a long time.

christy said...

Congratulations!!! We are excited for you guys. Hope that John enjoyed his B-day!! I won't ask how many gray hairs he has...hee hee. (I'm sure that Scott's got him beat!)