Friday, September 19, 2008

Exterminator anyone?

Last night I woke up with this horrible itch and pain in my ear. It hurt like the Dickens! What or whom are 'the Dickens' anyway? I imagine that it all started anciently, you know like in the 1940's or something, in a small town with a medieval torturer with the name of 'Dickens'. I'm sure all the towns people would say stuff like "You better get busy digging that ditch or 'The Dickens' will get you'. Maybe, it all started with a professional wrestler who's name was 'Dickens'. "Now in the blue corner we have the Devil of Disaster, the Dragon of Distress, it's the 'Dickens'". It may sound better if you pretend that the microphone has an echo like this..."Nowowow in the blue cornererer we have the Devililil of Disastererer, the Dragononon of Distressessess, it's it's it's the 'Dickensensens'". Yeah, now that's scary. Anyway, back to my ear. I was bit by something in my sleep which gives me the creeps thinking that something is flying of crawling around my house that could bite me or my kids anytime. Can anyone say 'Exterminatorororor'!?

2 comments:

Jamie said...

You are too funny. Sorry you got bit. SO SORRY the house fell through.

christy said...

Okay Steph... I am convinced that you should write a book and John should get it published. You have a great writers style. Just work on it a little bit at a time...who knows, you might be the first Skousen millionaire!!!