Friday, July 11, 2008

A New Bloggster

So... Here I am with the whole "blog" thing. I just thought I should try it out and see how it goes. I'm sure as time goes by my site will look a little more put together. With my husband in Utah and me and the kids STILL in Washington, most of my time and thoughts will be about surviving the loniness and crazyness of my kids. I already feel like I don't belong here anymore and I'm just in this limbo-land. I've been released from all but one of my callings at church and I always get the same comments when I show up on Sundays "Oh, you're still here!" "Yes, I'm still here and thanks for making me feel loved." (I never say that, but that is always what I'm thinking). Anyway, we survive and endure as always. Nothing else to do right!?

4 comments:

jeannine said...

Steph -

Glad to see that you are blogging. We look forward to reading more about your family. Be sure to check out our blog as well. Paige especially loves to hear from people. We will continue to pray for your family in Washington.

Prestwich Family said...

Yipee!! We are so excited! The kids love getting on and seeing their cousins and what they are up to. I am so glad you are going to Utah. We can't wait to see you!

Jen said...

I am glad you have a blog! I hope it can help us get to keep in touch a little better. We are hoping and praying that your house sells quick so you guys can get to Ut!! We can't wait to see you guys soon!!

christy said...

Fun Times huh! I remember when Scott moved to Saint Johns without the kids & I. Fortunately we didn't have to wait to long to be reunited- but still three little kids at home makes it rough. Good luck- we will keep you in our prayers.
*So fun swimming pictures :)