I've had questions about the title I chose for my blog. For those of you who are Harry Potter fans like me understand. If you are not a Harry Potter fan or have not read the books you should be ashamed of yourselves. No, I'm kidding but you would have to read the books to completely understand. It is hard to explain. You can just watch the last movie, Harry Potter 5 and you will see a slight glimpse of Dumbledore's pensieve. In book 7 it really plays a huge part to how it all turns out. Anyway, that is where I got it from. Sometimes I wish I had a real pensieve to keep all my thoughts straight. With so much going on I tend to overlook some things that deserve a second glance. Also there are times that I wish I could have a video of it to remember. Writing it down sometimes just doesn't give it justice. For example, last night during dinner Brayden dropped a piece of his chicken on the floor and proceeded to pick it up and eat it. Taylor said "Ewe that's gross". Ashlynn looked at her and said "You think that's gross and you will pick chewed up gum out of the garbage can and eat it." She did that at the store the other day, talk about gross. Chewing someones gum that you don't even know. Then Ashlynn said "You could catch someones sickness like you could catch someones heart surgery." I just had to laugh even though Ashlynn hates it when someone laughs when she's trying to be serious. I had to explain that a heart surgery is not something you can catch like the flu or a cold.
Anyway, if you have anymore questions about the title, go read the books. I know you won't be disappointed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I knew exactly where it came from and I loved it!!
Post a Comment