Brayden is such a boy most of the time but on occasion he does something that reminds me that he has two older girly sisters. We've joined netflixs and the kids have been bugging me when a movie for them would come. I let them know last night that today we should finally get a movie for them: Tinkerbell and the Lost Treasure. Of course my girls were totally excited but I wasn't sure how Brayden felt about it because he's totally into Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Superheros right now. Anyway, this morning as I was doing the dishes I heard the Boy screaming something and when I went into the living room I saw him standing with the front door open screaming at the top of his lungs "Tinkerbell, where are you? Tinkerbell.....where.....are.....yooouuuu?" I got flashes of the movie Rocky and the part where he's yelling out "Adrian, Adrian" you know that part. If you don't know the movie Rocky you must not have a spouse that watches it every time it comes on T.V. Anyway, back to Brayden. I asked him what he was doing and he said he just couldn't wait until the mailman comes. I think he checked our mailbox about 10 times today. When the mail finally came he raced to the mailbox and started to throw all the mail out of the mailbox until he saw the two netflix envelopes. To make matters worse, we got a ton of adds and coupons in the mail, so a split second later I saw Taylor, Brayden, and Ashlynn running down the sidewalk trying to catch all the pieces of mail blowing all over. I'm sure our neighbors think that we are nuts!
Just another day at the Prestwich home. The kids always find ways to make things interesting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
LOL Brayden is just too cute!! I love that look in his eye when he is up to something, I love it even more when it is in his eye and not one of my kids!
Post a Comment