Friday, April 24, 2009

YOUR PLAYLISTS

I have to say that I am a sucker for music. I love to dance, which may come as a surprise to some of you. I just might be a little more well rounded (in more ways than one) than a lot of you realize. Anyway, I want to let you know that I appreciate the playlits that some of you have on your blogs. I get on the blogs a lot just to listen to the music. I do have to say though, that my favorite playlist would be from 'Red Jello and Bananas'. My kids come in a lot and see me with my ear buds in, most recently my new purple buds (purple is my favorite color), and the kids just give me this look like, 'Not again'. Well, at least I'm willing to share a bud if they want to listen, I'm not that selfish.

The whole ear bud thing cracks me up. What a name. I think I would like to meet the person who came up with that name and also the people that came up with the names - litterhousen (sp --I totally don't know how to spell that and obviously neither does spell check), stubby, tush, and some other words that I think are funny that I can't think of right now or I don't really want to mention.

You may be wondering, if I love music so much, why I don't have a playlist on my blog. Well, I'll tell you. I've asked my hubby to put his stamp on "our" blog by doing the playlist but he just hasn't gotten around to it yet. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that we have been using grandmas computer since ours isn't hooked up to Internet. Maybe when we get our own place and can use our own computer again he will decide to go ahead and use his stamp. Until then, I will have to rock out to your playlists. Just don't take any pictures while I am doing it because I said I LOVE to dance, not that I CAN dance.

1 comment:

Anne said...

Ya! We make the favorite list! Brad is the play list creator. We need to chat, its been toooo long.