Monday, April 20, 2009
ONE YEAR
So, here's the rub - Our house has been on the market for a year now. It doesn't even feel like our house anymore since we are so far away and so detached. It's in situations like this that I wish instead of just the hindsight 20/20 thing we could have the foresight 20/20. But I guess that would defeat the whole purpose of us being here on earth to be tested and willing to prove ourselves worthy to attain the highest blessing of living with our Father in Heaven again. So, here we are, still waiting for a miracle. Yes, that is kind of how we look at it now. It is going to take a miracle to sale our house. Since I'm sure our realtor is not in the miracle business, we need to continue to rely on faith, prayers, and the occasional fasting. Easier said then done, I know. I think when the time comes for us to look for a home here in Utah, it will have a lot more meaning than it would otherwise. I'm going to enjoy every minute of it! But until that day; FE, ESPERANZA, Y ORACION!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Steph-I drove by your house on Friday and the flowers out front were so pretty. It made me sad that you weren't there for me to pop in and say hi. I hope it sells soon!
I drove by it too...and it definitely needs to have the lawn mowed! Looks empty and sad without you and your family there. :-(
Post a Comment