Wednesday, September 28, 2011

We had three special birthday's this month but I only have pictures of one. My mom and my wonderful hubby had birthday's this month as well as our sweet daughter #2. Turning 8 is very exciting. Taylor will be baptized in two weeks and she is very excited. When she went in for her interview with the bishop we weren't sure how things would go considering this is Taylor we are talking about. For those of you that know Taylor, I'm sure you know what I'm saying. However, she spewed out these wonderful answers and seemed to be in tune with everything the bishop was saying, go figure! She is ready to take this great step and we are very happy for her.

She got a pogo-stick for her birthday and she loves it. She and Ashlynn have gotten really good at it. I think Ashlynn's record is 100 jumps in a row and Taylor has reached 20.



I also failed to post some pictures of their first day of school, so here they are.


Ashlynn's first day of 4th grade!

Brayden loves Kindergarten. He behaves really well which is such a relief for me because I was worried he would be the kid that the teacher would call home about. Unfortunately, when he gets home from school he let's out all the energy he was holding in all day. His baby brother and mother have to deal with all that built up energy. But we love him, including all his energy!



Taylor's first day of 2nd grade.



The kids thought it would be funny to put stickers on their head. They chose stickers that they thought best describes them. It's interesting which ones they chose, especially Brayden.








This is what Blake does to anything left on the table. He has learned how to climb on chairs and tables. He has ripped and crumbled up homework and spilled A MILLION things that the kids leave unattended. (I wonder if the kids teachers would except the excuse that my baby brother ate my homework?) I feel like a broken record when I tell them that they can't leave things on the table. At least in this instance Blake was able to get a little extra breakfast out of his mess.


No comments: