Monday, September 5, 2011

Our Summer

Now that school has started and our fun summer has ended I thought it might be fun to post some of the fun things we did this summer. Some of the fun activities I don't have pictures to post. These are: Spending a lot of fun times with all our Prestwich family at Lagoon, Grandma Johnson's birthday party, family reunion, and a lot of swimming in Grandma and Grandpa Prestwich's pool!


Some of our other fun activities I have pictures below. Be prepare for a picture overload but I couldn't just pick a few. It was a wonderful summer and we all had a wonderful time. I'm starting to miss summer already!!




These are pictures from my brother's wedding. It was in his in-laws backyard that is on a golf course. The weather was a little crazy but it was beautiful and a lot of fun.







This was boating and swimming with friends in Midway.














Pineview lake, canoeing. This was John's favorite activity of that weekend.


(I found out that my friend in this picture next to Ashlynn is my second cousin - small world).



More pictures of our weekend camping, boating and canoeing at Pineview Lake.












These are pictures while camping with the Skousen's. Notice how dirty everyone got. Thank goodness for washing machines and bleach!











My dad attaches these "train" cars to the back of his quad.





(This was a white onesie when the day began.)




1 comment:

Jen said...

Fun summer! Glad we got to be a little part of it. LOVE that pic of Blake up top, love the face!