Thursday, June 23, 2011

PICTURES

I know it's been awhile since my last post so I wanted to post a few pictures before we head to Arizona for a few weeks.

This is Taylor at a friends birthday party. Her friends mom sent me several pictures because she thought Taylor was such a 'model'. She couldn't believe how she wanted to pose all the time had have her picture taken. She and Ashlynn definitely have opposite personalities.

They went to a place where they could make their own bath salts and perfume. Later they went for pizza and to a fancy cupcake shop. She had a great time.
This is Taylor with the birthday girl (far right) and another friend.



The kids got new sunglasses and wanted me to take pictures of Blake. He didn't really want to cooperate so this is the best we got.




Blake loved his ravioli. Also this picture kind of shows how long his hair is getting. He will be getting his first hair cut today and I'm a little sad. I don't want to cut his cute curls off the back but his hair always comes forward and John thinks he looks like a kid straight out of the 70's. Maybe I can trim the front and leave a few curls in the back without having a mullet effect. Either way, my little boy is growing up and it makes me sad.

No comments: