Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Anniversary

Our anniversary is this week which has caused me to reflect on the last 11 years.

Here we are 11 years, 3 states, 4 children, 6 cars, 1,000,000,000 + laughs, a few tears, 6 homes, 6 wards, 15+ callings in the church, and one big happy family later.

Monday night my hubby and I were able to spend a night away from the kids in Logan to celebrate our anniversary. This is the first time we have celebrated our anniversary with something more than a nice dinner and maybe a movie. Thankfully we have some great friends that are willing to come and stay at our house and take care of the kids while we were gone. The kids, other that Blake, I think were sad that we came home so early.

I'm so grateful for such an amazing, sweet, loving, funny, and hard working husband. He has made the last 11 years so wonderful that I can't imagine what the future holds for us. I love him more and more each day. Yes I know that's a little sappy but hey, an anniversary only comes once a year. I love you John, Happy Anniversary.

No comments: