My Sweet Ashlynn

Ashlynn turns 9 years old today and I can't believe where the time has gone. I remember her birth as if it was yesterday. Since she was my first I was prepared for a longer labor but she still caught me off guard. I started having regular contractions during the night on Tues. Nov. 13th and she wasn't born until 3:19 pm on Friday Nov. 16th. She was born with a huge knot on the top of her head like the little girl in The Grinch Who Stole Christmas because she was stuck in the birth canal for awhile.
She was my hardest to bring into this world but I would do it all over again. Ashlynn is very sweet, compassionate, and has an amazingly huge heart. She always thinks of others. Ashlynn is the type that if blessed with a million dollars would think of how she could spend it on someone else before she ever thinks of herself. Months ago she had plans to spend her birthday money from Grandma and Grandpa on her brother and sister. She has been searching all the new Christmas adds looking for the perfect gifts for her siblings.
She is a wonderful big sister and a huge help to her mom. She has a magic touch with her baby brother and it makes me smile every time I see the two of them together. I thank my Heavenly Father every day for her.
Happy Birthday Ashlynn!! We love you dearly.



1 comment:
Holy Cow, she looks so grown up!! How did that time go by so fast? We hope she had a great birthday!
Post a Comment