These are pictures from Taylor's 7th birthday party. The kids made pizza, played games, and ate yummy cake and ice cream.
The other day I was doing the dishes and Blake was in his car seat asleep. When he woke up he was a little fussy so I asked Brayden to go get him a toy to play with until I was done with the dishes. A few minutes later this is what I found. I guess one toy just wasn't good enough and he felt that a blanket behind his back to prop him up would also be a good. I'm not sure what the booger sucker is for.



2 comments:
Blake is soo stinking cute!!! He looks like a little porcelain doll! Happy Birthday Taylor!
Happy Bday to Taylor! She looks so excited in the pics, I assume she had a good time! And Blake is just too cute! I should have sent my Halloween costumes up to you! LOL Now that it is 2 I am thinking that is reason enough to have new costumes and coordinate them. If you guys come down soon remind me and they are yours!
Post a Comment