Three very special people in my life have birthdays in September.
My mom has always been one of my heroes. She is one of the most kind, sweet, humble, patient, and all around wonderful people that you will ever meet. She can be a worry wart but is that way because she genuinely cares about everyone and their well being. I love her dearly.
My sweet Taylor will be 7 this week. I can't help but smile every time I look at her, even when she's mad. She's not only a beautiful little person outside but inside as well. She puts her whole heart into everything she does and is one of those people that just loves life. I can't help but be happy just being around her. If you want some cheering up just spend a few minutes with her and you will find yourself a lot happier, especially when she shares her beautiful smile. I'm truly blessed to have her as a daughter.
Last but not least, my wonderful hubby. What can I say about my John. He shows his love for me every day. He's smart, funny, creative (in a manly way of course), and a wonderful husband. He's always willing to help with the kids and around the house which I appreciate. He can see when I've had a hard day with the kids etc. and just jumps in and helps out. He's very supportive and never complains when I have things to do and he's stuck with a screaming baby that just wants his mom.
I wish a Happy Birthday to all three of these amazing people. I'm truly blessed to have such wonderful people in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Happy BirthdaY John and Taylor!!!
I can't believe how big your kids are getting.
I love all of these people! I miss you guys!
Post a Comment