I post these pictures for the FEW people that actually still read my blog mainly my sweet grandma Johnson and equally sweet mother-in-law. As for the rest of my family they finally convinced me that I need to join facebook. I went kicking and screaming, fighting tooth and nail. I only gave in because all my family is so far away. All my nieces and nephews are so entertaining I can't miss out on their crazy lives, UGH.
Anyway, here are our Halloween pictures. We had a fun night with friends eating dinner (some of which was very true to the Halloween spirit), and enjoyed wonderful weather for trick-or-treating. This morning we woke up to temps in the 30's so thankfully the weather held off long enough for our kids to enjoy trick-or-treating without jackets.
Ashlynn went as a vampire, Taylor as a pirate, Brayden as Batman again, and Blake as the cutest spider ever, even though he wasn't cooperating for pictures!



No comments:
Post a Comment