Let me start out by saying that tackling cake pops for the first time with a 9 and 7 year old helping, a 5 year old sampling every two minutes, and an almost 1 year old shaking the table and pulling on my legs constantly is NOT a good idea. For future reference and to anyone that is thinking about making cake pops, I would set aside about 3 hours with no distractions if you want them to turn out like they look in the 'books'. With that said, we did have a fun time and the kids thought they were great. We made up little 'goodie' bags with the cake pops to take to the kids friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Those look fantastic!! Now you have to tell me where you got the instructions for those?
Just look up Bakerella on the internet, she has a lot of cute cake pop ideas.
Way to go! I have always wanted to try these and then I think of all the time it would take and I get pooped just thinking about it!
Post a Comment