My kids decided to play football. Taylor is the cheerleader and Ashlynn and Brayden are playing the game. Ashlynn decided to be from BYU and Brayden from ASU. (Even though he kept calling it USA. Ashlynn was constantly correcting him.) Ashlynn has a pillow strapped to her stomach with some fabric over it and a bike helmet for football gear. Brayden decided he was too tough for any type of football pads. I think he changed his mind after Ashlynn nailed him in the face a few times with the football. Don't worry it was a nerf football!
Friday, August 6, 2010
The Kids
My kids decided to play football. Taylor is the cheerleader and Ashlynn and Brayden are playing the game. Ashlynn decided to be from BYU and Brayden from ASU. (Even though he kept calling it USA. Ashlynn was constantly correcting him.) Ashlynn has a pillow strapped to her stomach with some fabric over it and a bike helmet for football gear. Brayden decided he was too tough for any type of football pads. I think he changed his mind after Ashlynn nailed him in the face a few times with the football. Don't worry it was a nerf football!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
The kids are so cute! I wish I could just cuddle with that cute baby!
Post a Comment